Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,767
Registered: ‎04-29-2015

NAVY FED CU AMEX CARD NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Navy Fed AMEX card is now offered under Open a New Account/ Credit Card.    Don't go into Learn More About feature, it doesn't show up there yet.  In order to learn of the terms offerings you have to go through the application until you reach the disclosures......many offerings, no annual fee, etc.  the Disclosures cover info on all of their cards, so you will need to scroll down and find info about AMEX.    Let the app frenzy begin!

Total Credit Line $568,700 br>

Rebuilding Began: Feb 2014 with $300 Cap One Card

Current Scores 02/17 TU 742EX 748EQ 720
Utilization 2%
Quality over Quantity!
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,736
Registered: ‎06-13-2016

Re: NFCU --Amex


meatman1 wrote:

Anyone hear when NFCU AMEX card is coming out


You can see it on the mobile app now, not on desktop yet. My app is pending 24 hour review.

Current Scores------ EQ 679; TU 653; EX 681 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
Posts: 8,863
Registered: ‎10-03-2008

Re: NFCU Amex Master thread. All posts go here


Irish80 wrote:

As the new NFCU Amex is introduced and more details are provided today, this thread will serve for all discussion about the card so that we don't have 43 different threads started. I will update this with the actual link and more info when it is available.

 

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/more-rewards.php

 

Rewards


When you open a More Rewards Card account,1 you'll earn 3 points at supermarkets, 3 points at gas stations, 2 points at restaurants and 1 point on everything else


Irish80 ... this one's for you Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 824
Current Score: 829
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 640
Registered: ‎05-05-2017

Re: New NFCU Amex


jacetx wrote:

It's live guys! Too bad there is no sign up bonus Smiley Sad Below are the redemption options.

 

Capture.PNG


So... 1cpp and only via limited methods. Meh...

Moderator
Posts: 15,049
Registered: ‎10-07-2014

Re: NFCU Amex Master thread. All posts go here


Dinosaur wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

As the new NFCU Amex is introduced and more details are provided today, this thread will serve for all discussion about the card so that we don't have 43 different threads started. I will update this with the actual link and more info when it is available.

 

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/more-rewards.php

 

Rewards


When you open a More Rewards Card account,1 you'll earn 3 points at supermarkets, 3 points at gas stations, 2 points at restaurants and 1 point on everything else


Irish80 ... this one's for you Smiley Happy


Heh, I need more cards like I need a .....

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,736
Registered: ‎06-13-2016

Re: New NFCU Amex


jacetx wrote:

It's live guys! Too bad there is no sign up bonus Smiley Sad Below are the redemption options.

 

Capture.PNG


I read that there is a 25000 point bonus after $3000 spend in first three months. For new cards before 12/31/17 I believe it was. Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 679; TU 653; EX 681 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
Posts: 8,863
Registered: ‎10-03-2008

Re: NFCU Amex Master thread. All posts go here


Irish80 wrote:

Dinosaur wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

As the new NFCU Amex is introduced and more details are provided today, this thread will serve for all discussion about the card so that we don't have 43 different threads started. I will update this with the actual link and more info when it is available.

 

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/more-rewards.php

 

Rewards


When you open a More Rewards Card account,1 you'll earn 3 points at supermarkets, 3 points at gas stations, 2 points at restaurants and 1 point on everything else


Irish80 ... this one's for you Smiley Happy


Heh, I need more cards like I need a .....


Understand ... one of my reasons for sitting in the proverbial garden. How to utilize all the credit I have? Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 824
Current Score: 829
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 265
Registered: ‎11-20-2008
0 Kudos

Re: NFCU Amex Master thread. All posts go here

I'll try for it if it complements my other NFCU 22k line, but was hoping for a 0% intro, or something more enticing. I guess its pretty middle of the road for rewards with no AF?

------------------------------------------------

What's in my wallet?

Amex Blue Cash Preferred, Platinum, and Capital One Spark Business.
Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 14,080
Registered: ‎04-16-2014

Re: NFCU Amex Master thread. All posts go here

[ Edited ]

Understand some people are excited for this card, especially if you can't get in with Centurion bank.. To me the card is MEH at best.  Other peoples thoughts?

 

Full available for me to apply for on their site showing up just fine, just no reason for me to grab it at this time or possibly ever

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | US Bank | Fifth Third Bank | FNBO
Super Contributor
Posts: 8,863
Registered: ‎10-03-2008

Re: NFCU Amex Master thread. All posts go here


CreditCuriousity wrote:

Understand some people are excited for this card, especially if you can't get in with Centurion bank.. To me the card is MEH at best.  Other peoples thoughts?

 

Full available for me to apply for on their site showing up just fine, just no reason for me to grab it at this time or possibly ever


CC don't let us down now ... you are a credit "Master" to say the least!

Starting Score: 824
Current Score: 829
Goal Score: 850


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.