You and me both!!! LOL
CL-5kNPSLCL-3.6kCL-4kCL-7.5kCL-7kCL 7.9kCL-4.2k
GARDENING SINCE 07/13/13
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU App itch....LOL!!

dodgeball wrote:

calihlove75 wrote:

kg2488 wrote:

Wonder why mine is in my CC account info area as well as the other...perhaps they are trying to tell me something!! LOL Just dangling there like a carrot...hmmm.Smiley Very Happy

I have noticed that on my account too!

means nothing, trust me

Awweeee ;(

Hopefully they give me some auto love come July. I am not taking a hardpull for nothing..lol!!

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Established Contributor

you guys are resisting for what reason again ?

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Frequent Contributor

I got the 3-5 day msg yesterday too and still waiting for a response. It's probably a lesson learned because I got two cli last week. They finally responded to my recon message for the cash rewards card denial. And they said they can't approve it but they will let me convert the nrewards to cash rewards so I said yes. Hopefully it helps!
New Contributor

Those last couple of posts about 3-5 day wait and 2 hard pulls snapped me back into reality. Ahhh patience Grasshoppa lol!

New Contributor

I'm hoping the same thing in May! Smiley Happy

Established Contributor

kg2488 wrote:

Those last couple of posts about 3-5 day wait and 2 hard pulls snapped me back into reality. Ahhh patience Grasshoppa lol!

First of all HP are way overated, and if there was ever a good bet on a credit line increase NFCU is it. If this was Vegas I would play the odds.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Frequent Contributor

But I also haven't seen another HP hit yet. I did get two HP right away last week when I did the request.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK I have to share...I couldn't take it anymore!!! LOL I had to do it!  Pulled the trigger..my current CL was 7,000. I asked for 10,000. The gave me 8,500! Instant approval Smiley Happy I'll take it!! I recieved a 2,000 bump just 4 months ago so I can't complain. My largest card limit so far. I LOVE U NFCU...ok now back to the garden for real. Don't know yet if it was a hard or soft pull. I pulled this morning before I requested so I will know tomorrow. Thanks for encouragement! No regrets!!! Woo Hoo!

Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!!!!!!!

*8/10/13

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.