Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU BT?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU BT?

Approved for NFCU Cash Rewards & LOC(15k each), I would like to BT then close out my small cl/ high interest cards ie:First Premeir, First Savings etc.. 5 total in the amount of $3500.  What is my best option for Balance transfer, Rewards or LOC?  Is there an hp for transfers with NFCU?  Greatly appreciate suggestions.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU BT?

I set up my balance transfers over the phone when I applied with navy last week. I got the cashRewards Visa only. I don't know anything about how the LOC works. That's a question for Creditaddict.

Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved for NFCU Cash Rewards & LOC(15k each), I would like to BT then close out my small cl/ high interest cards ie:First Premeir, First Savings etc.. 5 total in the amount of $3500.  What is my best option for Balance transfer, Rewards or LOC?  Is there an hp for transfers with NFCU?  Greatly appreciate suggestions.

The Credit Card probably has a lower interest rate so I would do it on that.... you can do it right online.

No Fees!

For sure NO HP!

Message 3 of 6
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and nice CL's Smiley Wink

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 4 of 6
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations..
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just transferred to cashRewards(interest was lower), thanks for infoSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.