Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Balance transfer is coming!

tag
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Balance transfer is coming!

@Mopar_Jones wrote:

So current members can transfer a balance on an existing card? Has there ever been a limit?

yes, and the limit is the credit limit on your card.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 21 of 26
meagherrob
Established Member

I have a question on this...there is another thread that the OP was told that these transfers will only work online or over the phone and not with convenience checks.  Can we transfer a GE care credit and a Sears store card?  I assume so but want to make sure there wouldn't be any problems with that.  Thanks

Message 22 of 26
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

The convenience checks will cost you.  But yes, you can transfer any account, but there is a $50 minimum. 

Message 23 of 26
orl22
New Contributor

The promotion that went on this past January, was that for 12 months or 15 months no interest? I thought it was 12 months. Any one know? My limit was $14k and I transferred close to the max.
Message 24 of 26
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@orl22 wrote:
The promotion that went on this past January, was that for 12 months or 15 months no interest? I thought it was 12 months. Any one know? My limit was $14k and I transferred close to the max.

I used the January promotion when it was offered.  I think it was 12 months, but I have already paid off what I transfered at that time.  The do list the promotion balance at the bottom of your monthly statements.  I don't remember if it shows the months, but you could always call them.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 25 of 26
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

This promo is 12 months.  Which is really pretty SWEET!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.