Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CC MAX LIMITS

tag
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

NFCU CC MAX LIMITS

So I know there is a thread on here about maximum limits being different for everyone depending on their income, but I'm a little confused.

So as you can see from my sig, I have two cards, one for 23k and the other for 22k, plus the navcheck for 15k. That's 60k even. I make 109,870. The last CLI I tried for was denied for, 'insufficient income'. $109,870 certainly is not insufficient, but are they trying to tell me that's my ceiling? What do you think I'd have to make for get my limits to 25k on both cards?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Gemini
Established Member

Re: NFCU CC MAX LIMITS

Well i dont see why they wouldnt increase you. I have three cards with NFCU all at 25,000 cl. and a 10,000 navchek. My income is 60,000+. I am not sure what their criteria is.

Message 2 of 5
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

See, that's weird.. Navy Federal is very inconsistent in my opinion.. not that I don't love them of course! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

I'm sure that income isn't the only consideration. They probably look to see how much you use the card, do you carry a balance and a SP pull as well.

Message 4 of 5
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

I carry around $4-5k a month on it.. charging anywhere between $1,000-$2,000 a month. I typicaly pay off what I spend on it a month, but last month alone I made almost $3,000 in payments... My fico is 689...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.