Contributor
Mopar_Jones

NFCU CC MAX LIMITS

So I know there is a thread on here about maximum limits being different for everyone depending on their income, but I'm a little confused.

So as you can see from my sig, I have two cards, one for 23k and the other for 22k, plus the navcheck for 15k. That's 60k even. I make 109,870. The last CLI I tried for was denied for, 'insufficient income'. $109,870 certainly is not insufficient, but are they trying to tell me that's my ceiling? What do you think I'd have to make for get my limits to 25k on both cards?

Established Member
Gemini

Re: NFCU CC MAX LIMITS

Well i dont see why they wouldnt increase you. I have three cards with NFCU all at 25,000 cl. and a 10,000 navchek. My income is 60,000+. I am not sure what their criteria is.

Contributor
Mopar_Jones

See, that's weird.. Navy Federal is very inconsistent in my opinion.. not that I don't love them of course! :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
GatorGuy

I'm sure that income isn't the only consideration. They probably look to see how much you use the card, do you carry a balance and a SP pull as well.

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. -- Aristotle
Starting Score: 777
Current Score:  761
Goal Score:      800
Contributor
Mopar_Jones

I carry around $4-5k a month on it.. charging anywhere between $1,000-$2,000 a month. I typicaly pay off what I spend on it a month, but last month alone I made almost $3,000 in payments... My fico is 689...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}