Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CC THIN FILE AAOA POSSIBLE? Update Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CC THIN FILE AAOA POSSIBLE? Update Approved

My daughter has aaoa of 6 months eq. Oldest account 12 months. 3 accounts, kohls, badcock furniture, cap one qs1. Anyone care to chime in on her chances for a nfcu cash rewards card. Income about 25000.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CC THIN FILE AAOA POSSIBLE?

Bump

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're missing the most important part to help determine her possibilities; her credit scores

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You're missing the most important part to help determine her possibilities; her credit scores

Have to get back with you on that one.  I do know her Credit Karma eq fako is 688.  No lates, collections, or anything.  

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Have to get back with you on that one.  I do know her Credit Karma eq fako is 688.  No lates, collections, or anything.  

That should be sufficient, tho I predict the initial CL will be fairly low, perhaps 2-3k.

NFCU can be generous.

Message 5 of 7
PNW_Hunter
Regular Contributor

I say go for it!

I will let other speak as to which card to apply for first, but getting in with NavyFed is a great thing!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My daughter has aaoa of 6 months eq. Oldest account 12 months. 3 accounts, kohls, badcock furniture, cap one qs1. Anyone care to chime in on her chances for a nfcu cash rewards card. Income about 25000.

Well She decided to bite the bullet and apply 09/03.  Card showed up on her page with a 3500 limit. Needless to say she was very excited.  Highest limit was cap one at 800.00

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.