Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI 3 to 5 day message?

tag
Smug
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI 3 to 5 day message?

I got the 3-5 on a Thursday by Saturday noticed a increse never did get a email.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 31 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Smug wrote:
I got the 3-5 on a Thursday by Saturday noticed a increse never did get a email.

Did they do a HP?

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 32 of 56
Smug
Established Contributor

Yes.....
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 33 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Well, it's worth the pull if they approve a decent CLI. It's the waiting that's driving me nuts.

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 34 of 56
Smug
Established Contributor

I wanted my first 5 digit card, I had 7500.00 and it was 3 weeks old asked for a increase to 10k it was grantedSmiley Happy
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 35 of 56
scrubs
Regular Contributor

imo i think your acct is being sent to their security dept for membership review. make sure you have proof or they will lock you out.

Message 36 of 56
Datx
Valued Contributor

@scrubs wrote:

imo i think your acct is being sent to their security dept for membership review. make sure you have proof or they will lock you out.

Thats what I thought at first too, but I think its fine now. The part where the OP couldnt see CC info online was something to worry about it, but that doesnt seem to be an issue any longer.

Message 37 of 56
DrJim
Frequent Contributor

When I was with them for 6 mos I requested a CLI from $10K to $15K.  Got the 3-5 day msg.  They did a HP and called my employer to verify income.  Then came the approval.  Will never ask for a CLI from them again!  At 12 months they increased from $15K to $18K automatically.

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K, IHG Rewards Club MC $25K
Message 38 of 56
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@DrJim wrote:

When I was with them for 6 mos I requested a CLI from $10K to $15K.  Got the 3-5 day msg.  They did a HP and called my employer to verify income.  Then came the approval.  Will never ask for a CLI from them again!  At 12 months they increased from $15K to $18K automatically.

That's how I'm feeling! When I asked for a CLI from my local CU, I got an answer the same day. Still nothing from them. Smiley Mad

Message 39 of 56
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

Just hang in there Bichonmom. With NFCU the 3-5 day is not always a NO. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple days to get the response. I have seen the message and got what I wanted before. I did NAVCHEK last year from $5K to $15K and it took almost two days to happen.

BTW I don't remember what your situation is but I know other members experience seems to indicate that having Direct deposit of payroll seems to influence how high NFCU is willing to start your CL's. In any event they are well known for generous auto CLI's at 12 and 18 month account ages.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 40 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.