Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI App Question

tag
jonmartin
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLI App Question

I've had a NFCU Flagship card and maxed it out at ($5K) couple months ago and only paid the minimum the last couple months but today I just paid the balance in FULL. I've also had maxed out my NFCU LOC I just paid half of the $10k balance on it today as well. I can technically pay that off in full as well but there are a couple things i'd like to do in the next few days. My next question is can I apply for the limit increase on my flagship card right away or should I wait for it to report my credit profile? According to MY FICO they report balances for me on the 29th. I'd really like to get an CL increase because the $5k limit isn't alot to work with for me and I don't want to max it out all the time and kill my utilization. I have one other personal credit card that shows up on my credit report and thats a Chase freedom with a tiny limit ($1,500) unfortunately I dropped the ball on that one this month and forgot to pay in full on time so the balance on that card right now is near max which is real easy for me on that card I have autopay setup for the minimum so I've never missed a payment but I usually make a second signifigant or full payment the same day. I really wish I could bump the limit on that one but Chase seems really difficult to deal with in regards to that in my personal experience even though all my personal/business banking is done with them. So for now I just want to get a higher limit on the NFCU Flagship and maybe Chase will rethink a higher limit for my Freedom card. What are you thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI App Question

Wait for both navy accounts to report!

Message 2 of 3
jonmartin
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI App Question

Thanks I'll wait till it reports and try for the CLI.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.