Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI after counter offer

tag
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLI after counter offer

So has anyone asked for a CLI after they asked for one and received and took the counter offer hi the luv button again?

If so was it another HP or SP and how long between asking?

I've read through the master thread and this question has been asked but no one has answered the question and I'm afraid it gets lost as more luv button success stories get posted.

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI after counter offer

I'm pretty positive if you ask for a CLI after you have been countered it would result in a HP. At that time, it would be manually reviewed before you get a decision.

Message 2 of 3
blunderer
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI after counter offer

It's been the consensus that if you get an instant reply with a counter then you've hit your internal limit with NFCU.  Unless of course something major has changed in your situation like an increase in salary, or a nice increase in your credit scores. 

I actually received a counter before and when I inquired about the counter I received a response from NFCU that I'd hit my internal limit based on my score and salary at the time.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.