Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI question....

tag
benitosolo04
Valued Member

NFCU CLI question....

I have a few questions about this CLI with navy federal I have been reading about on here. So a little background I have their Visa Siggy (11,500) and MC Rewards (5,000) these are NEW credit limits being I just got an auto CLI on my last statement went from 10000-11500 on siggy and 4000-5000 on rewards. NOW my questions is can I ask for a CLI for the 25k that people have been saying with a SP.... I am in the garden so I dont want a HP but would like a bit of a better limit. I have had these cards for around 2 years (opened 30 days apart)... thanks for the help as always!

AU:(2/28/15 Starting FICO's EX= 685 TU= 689 EQ= 683 Goal=750 GARDEN- 3/3/2015 Last APP- 3/3/15)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI question....

@benitosolo04 wrote:

I have a few questions about this CLI with navy federal I have been reading about on here. So a little background I have their Visa Siggy (11,500) and MC Rewards (5,000) these are NEW credit limits being I just got an auto CLI on my last statement went from 10000-11500 on siggy and 4000-5000 on rewards. NOW my questions is can I ask for a CLI for the 25k that people have been saying with a SP.... I am in the garden so I dont want a HP but would like a bit of a better limit. I have had these cards for around 2 years (opened 30 days apart)... thanks for the help as always!

oh my word..

yes..go on line right now, and hit the credit limit increase button, ask for $25k, and it will either instantly counter, give you the $25k, or 3-5 message. You dont want that because that means HP..BUT, if you get the 3-5, call inand have them cancel the request, they will do it, and hopefully its canceled before UW gets it.  Lets us know the results....good luck!!Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.