Regular Contributor
Rein

NFCU CLI request 3-5 day message!

Everyone has gotten such great CLI that I decided to jump on the bandwagon! Of course I didn't get the instant approval, got the 3-5 day message. How does that work? Will I get a letter in the mail if I got denied or approval. Or will I have to check my account every hour to see if there's an increase in the credit limit? I just got approved for a $10k navcheck so I hope they didn't do a hard hit on me! Thanks!!
Established Contributor
dodgeball

Re: NFCU CLI request 3-5 day message!

Call them and find out what is going on if you get a good CSR they will call underwriting and get it pushed to the front

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

Expect a couple HP's: 1 for the NAVChek and 1 for the CLI since it wasn't an instant decision.

Good Luck!

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $4.5k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $9k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Frequent Contributor
shols44

myFico fam, you guys are the devil. After a flurry of posts yesterday about insane....utterly insane CLIs, I couldn't take it anymore and I hit the love button. My plan was to wait till June...6mos after getting my Visa Sig to do it, but you guys pushed me over the edge. I got the dreaded 3-5 day message. Arrrghhh! A few hours later...Alert: New Inquiry...now I'm **bleep**ting bricks!

Called after work but underwriting was closed. I just wanted to get to 17.5K. I push 5-6K through each month and PIF always! I'd like to add house payments and take it to close to 8K per month though, but only if I get the cashrewards card. 

Anyway, I'll update as soon as I get a decision. Jcasteel....I blame you bro! LOL

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 706 EQ,TU 689,EX 686
Goal Score: 720

Established Contributor
dodgeball

I want some of that blame ! I like to think of myself as the ring leader of all this madness :smileytongue:

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
09Lexie

@ dodgeball- that's because you are! J/k
I, on the other hand was the voice of reason. Lol
Frequent Contributor
jdirilo

I got that msg yesterday too, haven't seen a hp yet but I know I will.. no increase yet either
Established Contributor
dodgeball

Thanks Lex you recognizing that means a lot to me 

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Established Contributor
dodgeball

Just call people and demand a resolution on these matters at hand !!!

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
09Lexie

@ dodgeball wrote:

Thanks Lex you recognizing that means a lot to me

You are welcome....part of your charm!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}