Call them and find out what is going on if you get a good CSR they will call underwriting and get it pushed to the front
Expect a couple HP's: 1 for the NAVChek and 1 for the CLI since it wasn't an instant decision.
myFico fam, you guys are the devil. After a flurry of posts yesterday about insane....utterly insane CLIs, I couldn't take it anymore and I hit the love button. My plan was to wait till June...6mos after getting my Visa Sig to do it, but you guys pushed me over the edge. I got the dreaded 3-5 day message. Arrrghhh! A few hours later...Alert: New Inquiry...now I'm **bleep**ting bricks!
Called after work but underwriting was closed. I just wanted to get to 17.5K. I push 5-6K through each month and PIF always! I'd like to add house payments and take it to close to 8K per month though, but only if I get the cashrewards card.
Anyway, I'll update as soon as I get a decision. Jcasteel....I blame you bro! LOL
I want some of that blame ! I like to think of myself as the ring leader of all this madness
Thanks Lex you recognizing that means a lot to me
Just call people and demand a resolution on these matters at hand !!!