Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI request 3-5 day message!

tag
Rein
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLI request 3-5 day message!

Everyone has gotten such great CLI that I decided to jump on the bandwagon! Of course I didn't get the instant approval, got the 3-5 day message. How does that work? Will I get a letter in the mail if I got denied or approval. Or will I have to check my account every hour to see if there's an increase in the credit limit? I just got approved for a $10k navcheck so I hope they didn't do a hard hit on me! Thanks!!
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI request 3-5 day message!

Call them and find out what is going on if you get a good CSR they will call underwriting and get it pushed to the front

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 2 of 26
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Expect a couple HP's: 1 for the NAVChek and 1 for the CLI since it wasn't an instant decision.

Good Luck!

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 3 of 26
shols44
Frequent Contributor

myFico fam, you guys are the devil. After a flurry of posts yesterday about insane....utterly insane CLIs, I couldn't take it anymore and I hit the love button. My plan was to wait till June...6mos after getting my Visa Sig to do it, but you guys pushed me over the edge. I got the dreaded 3-5 day message. Arrrghhh! A few hours later...Alert: New Inquiry...now I'm **bleep**ting bricks!

Called after work but underwriting was closed. I just wanted to get to 17.5K. I push 5-6K through each month and PIF always! I'd like to add house payments and take it to close to 8K per month though, but only if I get the cashrewards card. 

Anyway, I'll update as soon as I get a decision. Jcasteel....I blame you bro! LOL

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 754 EQ,TU 745,EX 750
Goal Score: 800

Message 4 of 26
dodgeball
Established Contributor

I want some of that blame ! I like to think of myself as the ring leader of all this madness Smiley Tongue

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 5 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ dodgeball- that's because you are! J/k
I, on the other hand was the voice of reason. Lol
Message 6 of 26
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

I got that msg yesterday too, haven't seen a hp yet but I know I will.. no increase yet either
Message 7 of 26
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Thanks Lex you recognizing that means a lot to me 

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 8 of 26
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Just call people and demand a resolution on these matters at hand !!!

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 9 of 26
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ dodgeball wrote:

Thanks Lex you recognizing that means a lot to me

You are welcome....part of your charm!
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.