Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI

tag
frio
Frequent Contributor

NFCU CLI

Whats up everyone so my 12th statement will be cut in a few days so I said F it im going to ask for a CLI.  Currently at 7k i asked for 14k they Countered with 12.5k.  I took it with a Huge Cheesy smile.  only reason I didnt wait for an auto cli is because i got a cli in feb and they told me i prob wouldnt get and auto so soon after.  Either way im happy and NEW HP might I add !!!

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU CLI

@frio wrote:

Whats up everyone so my 12th statement will be cut in a few days so I said F it im going to ask for a CLI.  Currently at 7k i asked for 14k they Countered with 12.5k.  I took it with a Huge Cheesy smile.  only reason I didnt wait for an auto cli is because i got a cli in feb and they told me i prob wouldnt get and auto so soon after.  Either way im happy and NEW HP might I add !!!

Congrats on the CLI !!  Do you know if they pulled EQ or TU ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 9
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@frio wrote:

Congrats! So you got a CLI in Feb and another one today? What was your first CLI? It sounds like you took 2 HP -- 1 in Feb and 1 today. It looks like w/Navy it's better to ask for more so they'll counter, rather than increase incrementally.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 9
frio
Frequent Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

@frio wrote:

Congrats! So you got a CLI in Feb and another one today? What was your first CLI? It sounds like you took 2 HP -- 1 in Feb and 1 today. It looks like w/Navy it's better to ask for more so they'll counter, rather than increase incrementally.

I took 1 HP in Feb for my 1st CLI and they only gave me 1k from 6k to 7k.  As of now no HP on EQ or TU and they bumped it up to 12k !!  and that helps with my util%

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Message 4 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@frio wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 9
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

That place simply gets-it-done.

Grats

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 6 of 9
CS800
Super Contributor

Nice congrats on the CLI !

Message 7 of 9
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats I'm thinking of doing the same thing!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.