cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Reward Upgrade

Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash Reward Upgrade

So one can assume that at least 6 months membership would be a good bet. My CL is at $28K so since from what I have been reading NFCU reports the CL even on their Sig Cards, I wouldnt mind getting the invite Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Got my notice today. Card should arrive in two weeks. Been with NFCU for two years and CL is $18K.

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K, IHG Rewards Club MC $25K
Frequent Contributor

I got the same upgrade letter for the new Navy Federal Visa Signature CashRewards card!  I have been with NFCU for about 1 1/2 years, had my Cash  Rewards for just over a year with a $10k limit.   Card offers same rewards as my current Cash Rewards car, plus complimentary concierge service, exclusive savings at top hotels and resorts, and VIP access to once-in-a-lifetime sporting events!  Sounds impressive!  I should get the card within two weeks!  No idea if a CLI will accompany this offer, but I hope I get one!

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Regular Contributor

Navy has only offered a signature card for the past 2 or 3 years and started by converting the Flagship rewards cards. The only thing that changed was the color of the card and the addition of the signature benefits. Mine is at $25k and has always reported the limit.
Moderator Emeritus

I've had the card since mid march. No upgrade offer yet

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member

I've had the NFCU Cash Rewards since July 2012 and I haven't received an upgrade. I noticed  most responses are from August 2012, was this a short term promo?

Amex Green, Signal FCU Platinum Visa, Navy FCU Cash Rewards Visa Sig., Citi Forward Visa, Barclaycard Apple Financing Visa
Regular Contributor

Neat, you should able to simply call them and request the upgrade to a signature card.That is what I did back in Sept and they were extremely helpful. Great signature card with no AF! 

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member

Merci, bbrannan.

Amex Green, Signal FCU Platinum Visa, Navy FCU Cash Rewards Visa Sig., Citi Forward Visa, Barclaycard Apple Financing Visa
Established Contributor

Yeah call them I just did this a few days ago and it was switched over in a matter of moments! You got to love NFCU so easy to work with.

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Frequent Contributor

dodgeball wrote:

Yeah call them I just did this a few days ago and it was switched over in a matter of moments! You got to love NFCU so easy to work with.

Did they do a HP on you to switch or no?

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge