Regular Contributor
armywifelong03

NFCU Cash Rewards Visa

HI all,

We FINALLY joined NFCU today.  I have no clue what took us so long!  We immediately applied for the cash rewards visa.  We got the 3-5 day message, but later got a msg that it had been approved, was issued and will be here in 7-10 days, but no CL listed?  Do we just have to call, or will it eventually show up? Thanks in advance.  We are so excited! 

Regular Contributor
Tryon2improve

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards Visa

It takes a few days to show up online, however you can call and they are more than glad to cover the terms of your new card with you.

They have great CS.

Welcome to the family.

Regular Contributor
armywifelong03

Thank you!  We are beyond thrilled.... Found out this morning that it was approved for $25,000 @ 12.9%.  Almost had a heart attack!  Just to give everyone a picture, my scores below are not accurate.  I have no clue how to update.  :smileyhappy:  We are both at 673-690 across the board.  We have two car loans, never late. Student loans, never late and about 5 credit/score cards, never late, although we have a pretty high utilization because of good ol Christmas.  We have had 0 inquiries on our credit int he last year and a half so applying for this was very nerve wracking for us!  But, we knew we had to take this step and it would, in the long run, help us when we buy a house next summer.  I am so thankful for the myfico boards!  We haven't had a late payment in over four years, but two years ago, our scores were still in and around 550s and this board helped us finally bring them up!

Regular Contributor
armywifelong03

We just got the "official approval" msg in our profile and we got prime plus rate of 11.4%.  I think this is a great to start to our relationship with NFCU.  Thanks for all of the information on this board.

webhopper

Congrats!

Nice Limit, Nice Card, Nice Credit Union.

A win for you guys all the way around!

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123

Wonderful news NFCU rocks big time welcome to the family and Congrats:smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
j_casteel

awesome approval!

| AMEX Zync | Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $12k | NavChek $15k | NFCU $7.5k | Lowes $15k | BoA WMC $8.1k | Freedom $3k | Discover $4k | CSP $5k |
Starting Score: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Score: EQ:658 EX:698 TU:691
Goal Score: 700
Valued Contributor
beb86

Congrats on the approval!!! that is an awesome limit!!

ccpics2.jpg
Regular Contributor
Kartel34

congrats!! 

Frequent Contributor
_jb_

Congrats. I had a similar experience when I applied for my NCFU cashRewards card. They are definitely great to work with, and have helped to bring my utilization down/score up.

Starting Scores: myFICO EX: ???, myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EX: 704, myFICO EQ: 702, myFICO TU: 718
My Wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover It, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/19/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+