Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash Rewards

tag
cnnlov
Valued Member

Re: NFCU Cash Rewards

@improvingmycredit wrote:
I understand completely. Smiley Happy
One thing I can say with certainty, they will give you the highest limit card of all your current accounts for sure. Smiley Happy
Not 100% but not far off either from that feeling. What kind of income do you have if you don't mind my asking?

Income is 35k. Not much, but I'm also not expecting a 20k card either lol. 3k - 5k would be nice.

Message 11 of 19
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

You're probably right in that ball park. I'm thinking 4-5K card. Lowest I think would be 3 K. Just a guess here. Your FICO is around 660 or so?

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 12 of 19
cnnlov
Valued Member

@improvingmycredit wrote:
You're probably right in that ball park. I'm thinking 4-5K card. Lowest I think would be 3 K. Just a guess here. Your FICO is around 660 or so?

I think in that range, not completely sure. I may have to pull them so I can work up the nerve to app.

Message 13 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'm dying a little more each post that doesn't include "finally clicked apply and got $7k instantly, silly me for waiting!"
Message 14 of 19
cnnlov
Valued Member

@Creditaddict wrote:
I'm dying a little more each post that doesn't include "finally clicked apply and got $7k instantly, silly me for waiting!"

Is it better to apply online, in-person, or over the phone. I know i'm over thinking everything, but I appreciate all the help.

Message 15 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@cnnlov wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Is it better to apply online, in-person, or over the phone. I know i'm over thinking everything, but I appreciate all the help.

it's already loaded on your account... just click where it says to accept or apply on the offer! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 19
cnnlov
Valued Member

It's no longer under my offers. Don't know what happened now it's a pre-selected offer for an auto loan. I'm confused oh well

Message 17 of 19
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

The pre-approval is still there. They just change up the offers for you to see that are available and when there aren't any at all, you get marketing.
Call in and apply, the CSR will inform you of your available pre-approvals. Good luck again.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 18 of 19
cnnlov
Valued Member

Just wanted to update everyone. I was approved for the Signature cashrewards Visa. I was a little nervous, but it was an instant approval just like @Creditaddict said lol. His prediction was dead on, it's almost scary. Definitely a good day. Thank you guys, you gave me the nudge I needed and I'm so happy I app'ed because it will help my UTI. I also plan on taking advantage of the BT offer they have right now. Again, thanks!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.