Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash rewards Card

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash rewards Card

@99lawdog99 wrote:

Thanks.  It's around $150,000.  I'll probably not go for it now. I'll wait.  The last card I got was from Cabellas a few months ago and they gave me 5000.00  at 9.9 simply because I wanted to by a Kayak.

Sounds like a good plan keep us posted 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 12
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash rewards Card

I bet you get 10K plus with a high APR. I've seen approvals with 85% utility but as all know- YMMV. I've also seen CLIs with high utility at 80+% Everyone's advice is good here. If you apply- you might get denied- (very unlikely with a pre-approval) - will probably get a higher APR and my guess is a good starting limit (likely 10K or higher) because of your income and FICO. You obviously have a long good history with a FICO above 700 and such high utility. I typically don't recommend apping with such a high utility but being that it is NFCU, I say to for it if you wanna get in with them. Good luck with what ever you decide. Sage words from many here. :-)

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.