Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: NFCU Cash rewards Card

99lawdog99 wrote:

Thanks.  It's around $150,000.  I'll probably not go for it now. I'll wait.  The last card I got was from Cabellas a few months ago and they gave me 5000.00  at 9.9 simply because I wanted to by a Kayak.

Sounds like a good plan keep us posted 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
improvingmycredit

Re: NFCU Cash rewards Card

I bet you get 10K plus with a high APR. I've seen approvals with 85% utility but as all know- YMMV. I've also seen CLIs with high utility at 80+% Everyone's advice is good here. If you apply- you might get denied- (very unlikely with a pre-approval) - will probably get a higher APR and my guess is a good starting limit (likely 10K or higher) because of your income and FICO. You obviously have a long good history with a FICO above 700 and such high utility. I typically don't recommend apping with such a high utility but being that it is NFCU, I say to for it if you wanna get in with them. Good luck with what ever you decide. Sage words from many here. :-)

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSP 20.5K, TotalRewards 20.5K, QuickSilver 20K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}