Super Contributor
CS800

Re: NFCU Cash rewards signature

bichonmom wrote:

Sounds that way...

cashRewards Cards: If you have an account with a credit line of less than $5,000, you received a cashRewards Visa Card. If your credit line is $5,000 or greater, you received a Visa Signature cashRewards card. The benefits for cashRewards accounts differ from Visa Signature cashRewards accounts. 

So my CL is $28K, does it mean that I have a signature card? or this link only shows the 'going forward' strategy of NFCU?

Contributor
squirrely2005

Re: NFCU Cash rewards signature

Well I called and the rep was a little strange. Not as nice as usual. I asked her and she took a few seconds to say anything and just say "no it looks like yours wasn't converted". I find it odd though since it seems like if I would have waited about a week to apply I would have gotten the signature. It's just a little disappointing. I'm gonna call back and ask why I wasn't and just what exactly they're doing with this whole thing. It seems as simple as just having a CLof 5k or more, which I have.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}