Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Chip Card

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

NFCU Chip Card

I was informed by NFCU rep that my chip card had been sent out 4 days ago when I was on the phone with him on Sunday.

I should be receiving it in few days. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Chip Card

Photoshopped my signature...Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

I was informed by NFCU rep that my chip card had been sent out 4 days ago when I was on the phone with him on Sunday.

I should be receiving it in few days. Smiley Very Happy

I cant wait to get mine!!

Message 3 of 21
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

Photoshopped my signature...Smiley Tongue

Ha! Smooth move!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 21
nyancat
Established Contributor

Just to warn you in advance, NFCU has quit issuing chip and PIN cards unfortunately. Smiley Sad

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nyancat wrote:

Just to warn you in advance, NFCU has quit issuing chip and PIN cards unfortunately. Smiley Sad

Really????  I was going to click the button(I still am) tommorrow 4/1 to apply for my chip card..   What's the holdup before it gets started?

Message 6 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@nyancat wrote:

not true..I called tonight and the rep says the first batch of cards go out tomorrow, and she put in my request..says give it 2 weeks.  Didnt say anything about this at all, actually put me on hold for a minute to process my request of the new card with chip and pin

Message 7 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@nyancat wrote:

not true..I called tonight and the rep says the first batch of cards go out tomorrow, and she put in my request..says give it 2 weeks.  Didnt say anything about this at all, actually put me on hold for a minute to process my request of the new card with chip and pin

on a side note...the rep said they are sending the cards in "batches"...so, the first group or batch goes out tomorrow, some are random, some are requested...but they are most defininately replacing the cards.

Message 8 of 21
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Oh I forgot to say that I received my credit card pin two days ago and I received the following letter yesterday. Smiley Wink

20150331_212442.jpg

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@nyancat wrote:

I think nyancat means they're chip and signature now, albeit with a PIN for kiosks.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.