Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Credit Card

tag
mikie209
Regular Contributor

NFCU Credit Card

I applied for a NFCU CC just to see if i would get approved. I recieved a text today saying I have been approved and my card should be here within 7-10 days. I didnt get anything on what the balance is and nothing is showing in my account. Should I just wait until the card comes or call and see what the credit limit is?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Credit Card

you can call and ask

Message 2 of 10
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Look in your pending apps on the account services tab, and it should tell you in there.

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 3 of 10
Mish0817
Regular Contributor

They should have sent you an email with a link which gives u all your details, limit apr etc...

Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 4 of 10
mikie209
Regular Contributor

So far I just got a text, no email yet. I dont see a pending app link under account services either. Maybe because its already approved?

Message 5 of 10
mikie209
Regular Contributor

I just called and my CL is 6K. I am so surpised. This is my highest CL card now

Message 6 of 10
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

@mikie209 wrote:

So far I just got a text, no email yet. I dont see a pending app link under account services either. Maybe because its already approved?

All of my previous apps still show up here as well, for me anyways.

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 7 of 10
mikie209
Regular Contributor

The interest rate is 11%. There is no balance transfer fee so I was wondering if I should transfer my other credit card balance which is 3000 at 23%
Message 8 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mikie209 wrote:
The interest rate is 11%. There is no balance transfer fee so I was wondering if I should transfer my other credit card balance which is 3000 at 23%

YES YES AND YES but to bad you waited 2 days.... up until sept 30th they offered 0% for 12 months on Balance Transfers!!

but id take 11% over 23% any day!! call right up and transfer that entire thing!!

any other debt? Id pay that too!

Message 9 of 10
mikie209
Regular Contributor

I have 3 other cards.

$2500 at 10% cl 4100
400 at 9% cl 500
250 at 0% cl 300
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.