Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Credit Card

tag
BigBS
Senior Contributor

NFCU Credit Card

Well, just a follow-up question to approvals last week.  Not sure if I have asked and forgot the answer or just hadn't asked yet, but for those that have multiple NFCU CCs did you app for both at the same or different times?  If at the same time, were there 2 separate pulls (one for each)?  I know that a CC and LOC would be separate credit pulls, but did not know about more than 1 CC app'd for at the same time.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Credit Card

@BigBS wrote:

Well, just a follow-up question to approvals last week.  Not sure if I have asked and forgot the answer or just hadn't asked yet, but for those that have multiple NFCU CCs did you app for both at the same or different times?  If at the same time, were there 2 separate pulls (one for each)?  I know that a CC and LOC would be separate credit pulls, but did not know about more than 1 CC app'd for at the same time.

no, navy does a pull for each application.

Message 2 of 3
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU Credit Card

That stinks.  Thought I read on here that someone had done it.  Probably just my wishful thinking on a very tired mind.  Oh well, didn't need anything else and that's why I'm in the garden.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.