Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Does it again!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Does it again!

I Just called to ask questions about opening a FlagShip card, So I can earn some points, some rewards. The lady I spoke to was by far the most helpfull customer service rep I think I have ever spoke to. She answered my questions and gave me some advice on when I needed to apply for the Flagship card.

Then She asked about my Cash rewards card and getting a CLI, she explained that it was a soft pull and that It would that a few mins and answer a few questions.  This card was opened with a $2500 limit 6 months ago.  I got a CLI to $7000.00.  Makes for a good day. I will be applying for the FlagShip card this coming Fri.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Does it again!

Congratulations! I wish I qualified for NFCU. My dad was in the Navy in WW2 but then got out. I don't think that qualifies me for membership.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I Just called to ask questions about opening a FlagShip card, So I can earn some points, some rewards. The lady I spoke to was by far the most helpfull customer service rep I think I have ever spoke to. She answered my questions and gave me some advice on when I needed to apply for the Flagship card.

Then She asked about my Cash rewards card and getting a CLI, she explained that it was a soft pull and that It would that a few mins and answer a few questions.  This card was opened with a $2500 limit 6 months ago.  I got a CLI to $7000.00.  Makes for a good day. I will be applying for the FlagShip card this coming Fri.

Congratulations!

Do you mind posting your credit score and history?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never pulled myfico scores, History BK in late 07 since then perfect credit nothing late. Opened the following, Lowes $500 Walmart $900 Kays$5000 NFCU cashrewards $2500 (now $7000) Auto Loan refi to NFCU, JcPennys $800 Two First Permier cards one $475 and other $575.

Looking to add FlagShip on Fri 12th along with Care Credit.  Hope that Helps

Message 4 of 7
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!! 

I am a NFCU member since January-2010, do you mind telling me what your balances are on your credit cards?  I have two old accounts, one showing CO and the other 120+ dayslate that went delinquent back to 2003 which are scheduled to fall off this year and I currently have about 45% util on my cc's.  I would love to get a cc and/or navcheck loc with them so that I can either pay off my other cc's with a  lower apr or do balance transfers.  Even though i've paid off several cards and several thousand dollars since January, these APR's are eating me alive. 

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Balances are Lowes $000 JcPenny $47  Kays $212 Cashrewards $000 First Premier $000 on one and $50.00 on the other Walmart $417 (12month fin).

Message Edited by lkatcbh07 on 03-08-2010 04:33 PM
Message 6 of 7
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!!

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.