Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Down????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Down????

Is anyone else having problems accessing NFCU's website?  I getting the "page not found" error and the customer service number has been perpetually busy.  I'm getting a little concerned...
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Down????

yep, i have been trying to check my status for a LOC i applied for and have been unabe to get to their website
Message 2 of 9
kball64
Frequent Contributor

Same here.  I've been trying to log on all morning.  It was working at 6:30 a.m. but since I've been at work it's been down.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesss!!! OMG Im glad Ihave this forum ive tried to log in all today! also My freakin Blackberry is broken also so now Im pissed tht i cant get either to work lol......... I cant believe Nvy Fed is DOWN>>>>.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU headquarters power outage due to storm. Read it on another forum.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They've been down since late last night. Just called them and was advised to check on my CC status tomorrow morning.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to know it wasn't just me.  I check all my accounts daily, sometimes multiple times a day.  I'm such an addict, and I was feeling the withdrawal of not being able to check even one of my too many accounts. 

Is this addiction something that can be treated at the Concorduser center?  Smiley Tongue  Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I was able to check my accounts very early this AM. I wonder if an ACH payment scheduled for today will post to my account or if this problem will delay transactions one day.
Message 8 of 9
kball64
Frequent Contributor

I was able to check mine this morning also.  I just tried again and they now have a message that pops up after you enter your log in information.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.