Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU - Earn an Extra 2% Cash Back at Warehouse Clubs

tag
shmacckk
Regular Contributor

NFCU - Earn an Extra 2% Cash Back at Warehouse Clubs

Anyone else notice this on NFCU home page?

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/costco.php?intcmp=hp|hero|1|crd|gen|...

It looks like its 2% back as statement credit plus the rewards the card offers good through Dec 31

Thas pretty neat.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU - Earn an Extra 2% Cash Back at Warehouse Clubs

Everyone is really fighting for those wholesale clubs swipes!

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

Everyone is really fighting for those wholesale clubs swipes!

They absolutely are! I recently had an email from my BofA Rewards card about them including warehouse clubs in their rewards.

Message 3 of 11
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yes they're are, the Chase Freedom is slaying them all with 5% Cash back.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! I'll max out on the Freedom about halfway through the quarter, so this is really good to know. Thanks!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shmacckk wrote:

Anyone else notice this on NFCU home page?

https://www.navyfederal.org/products-services/cards/creditcards/costco.php?intcmp=hp|hero|1|crd|gen|...

It looks like its 2% back as statement credit plus the rewards the card offers good through Dec 31

Thas pretty neat.

Got an email about it earlier. Sucks because I don't do wharehouse clubs.  Always looking for an extra cash back bonus thoSmiley Wink

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed that you can also now use your NFCU red card at the cash register at SAMs/Costco now
Message 7 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I noticed the wholesale and Sam's club on their site when I logged on yesterday. I also have seen a couple of these offers from my other lenders.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 11
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I just came across this on the NFCU website, which led me to this thread... this is really cool!

It appears, though, that those of us with NFCU MasterCard accounts are not included, unfortunately.  Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's really a win win, I don't know anyone who goes to a warehouse club and doesn't spend at least $50. Anytime I go in there I make sure I have at least 200 to spend l, lol.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.