Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU-FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!

tag
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU-FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!

To get us back on point.. who wants to adopt me so I can join?

Smiley Happy

Starting Scores: 8/13/18: EQ: 556 TU: 521 EX: 544
Message 41 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP sounds like she is proud of her deceptive tactic to commit fraud against NFCU. That credit union is for military and DOD personnel and our families. As a member of our armed forces I am deeply insulted by her deceptive, fraudulent tactics.

It's this simple people. If you want military benefits, then join the freaking military! If you didn't earn them then you do not deserve them. We work hard and sacrifice so much for this country. Stop trying to steal benefits that you never earned. You shold be ashamed of yourself OP.
Message 42 of 67
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Well first off I'm a girl not a dude.

Lmao!!! What?? Chicks can't ball???

I have been reading your posts all this time and yeah...  idk why, I guess it's the name and avatar.

In my mind you've always been a dood!   I feel betrayed, like everything I thought I knew about you was a lie.

This changes everything!  LOL 

Message 43 of 67
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy THAT is hilarious!! But it happens ALL the time. People just assume I'm a dude. LOL. Nope I just kick dudes butts on the bball court! Smiley Wink
Message 44 of 67
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

I can't believe people would actually go to great lengths to join Navy Fed....as a veteran, I earned that right as did my family but my friends didn't. Join the military OP or find a real family member that did and do it the right way

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 45 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
OP sounds like she is proud of her deceptive tactic to commit fraud against NFCU. That credit union is for military and DOD personnel and our families. As a member of our armed forces I am deeply insulted by her deceptive, fraudulent tactics.

It's this simple people. If you want military benefits, then join the freaking military! If you didn't earn them then you do not deserve them. We work hard and sacrifice so much for this country. Stop trying to steal benefits that you never earned. You shold be ashamed of yourself OP.

People do shady things all the time. If you felt that way about everything, you'd be insulted all day every day of your life. If OP is truly not eligible it will be found out by NFCU. Be proud of your service and that you're eligible by yourself. Thanks for your service.

Message 46 of 67
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I can't believe people would actually go to great lengths to join Navy Fed....as a veteran, I earned that right as did my family but my friends didn't. Join the military OP or find a real family member that did and do it the right way

Aren't you in Warner Robbins 1GADawg85?  I'll be there in a couple of weeks for a training session.  Staying at the Marriott on my Chase Marriott card earning 5X points!  Smiley LOL

Message 47 of 67
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Aren't you in Warner Robbins 1GADawg85?  I'll be there in a couple of weeks for a training session.  Staying at the Marriott on my Chase Marriott card earning 5X points!  Smiley LOL

Not in Warner Robins but close by! 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 48 of 67
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

I think NFCU is one of the best CUs around.  I was able to join about 4 years ago through my daughter who sponsored me.  She is a 6-year member of the USAF and is an AA on my NFCU Flagship Visa.  But for her sponsorship, I would never have even considered joining NFCU.

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 49 of 67
USF813
Frequent Contributor

I'm trying to figure out why this thread hasn't been locked yet. It has nothing to do with credit cards!

Message 50 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.