Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU FTW!!!!

tag
kanokphan
Valued Member

Re: NFCU FTW!!!!

Same here they pulled me twices but finally got approved with 7.5k. Wish you luck Woman Happy

Starting Score: 592 Current Score: 632
Goal Score: 750

NFCU#7,500 NFL#900 AMZ STORE CARD#1,200 VICTORIAS#500 AMZ CHASE#400 DISCOVER#1500 CAP1#500 BML PAYPAL#500 BML HP#2,000 USAA CLASS PLAT MC#1,000 EXP#250 HSN#500 JCrew#250
Message 11 of 49
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@kampfer09 wrote:
I'm so happy I finally got approved for there membership so I'm happy. Anyway, I applied for there CC and still pending so I'm a bit scared about it might get decline or its already decline. They pulled TU twice yesterday and EQ once today so I don't even know if I'm approve or not.

Good luck!!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 49
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Hopefully we some good news if not its ok...I won't cry over it since I'm still in the garden anyway. Plus, this would give more time to age some of my new account. And most of my inquires will fall of by December. Good or bad it's all good to me I just hate the suspense.
Message 13 of 49
Siopao
Regular Contributor

@kampfer09 wrote:
I'm so happy I finally got approved for there membership so I'm happy. Anyway, I applied for there CC and still pending so I'm a bit scared about it might get decline or its already decline. They pulled TU twice yesterday and EQ once today so I don't even know if I'm approve or not.

Congrats!  Not sure why you got the double TU pull.  But the EQ was probably for the CC.

Good luck!

Message 14 of 49
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats on membership and fingers crossed for CC's 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 15 of 49
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

Im going to apply for membership next week!  Did you apply over the phone or online?  How long does it take for the membership to be approved? Is it set up immediately?

I thought when you apply for the CC it's an instant approval/denial.   ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 16 of 49
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I applied online....the CSR did the application for me. It's normally under review if you didn't get approve for it. But it said it would take like 3 business days to let you know. So hopefully we hear anything and see what happen.
Message 17 of 49
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

for the membership or the CC?

you applied online for the membership and then called in for the CC? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 18 of 49
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I did the membership on line. The CSR called me about my account and guide me through the their website and it gave me an offer for the cash reward CC they have. So she filled in my app for me.
Message 19 of 49
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

It only took 1 day for the account to be open and confirmed. I suggest you stablished a relationship not just opening a membership. If you apply it all depends on your credit and hopefully you get pre approved for it.
Message 20 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.