Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU FTW!!!!

tag
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU FTW!!!!

@Sitori wrote:
YESSSSS just got score watch update..went from 680-701!!! I knew paying off my amazon would give me a boost. Awesome. Now I'm ready to apply for NFCU! Smiley Happy

luv my boys at NAVYFED im up to 103K with themSmiley Tongue apply nowSmiley Very Happy

Message 41 of 49
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Update: I received a text from them letting me know that I got approved for their LOC for $5k and their sending me the docs to sign for it. All I'm waiting now is the SIG Visa that I Applied for so hopefully I get some kind of respond. I already send some documentation that they wanted from me. Ill keep you guys updated.
Message 42 of 49
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!  Keep us updated!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 43 of 49
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Update: I finally got approved for their SIG VISA for $7k with 7.75% interest. This have been my highest CL on a single card since most of card ranging from $1.2k - $3.5k. So hopefully with 6 months time I'll apply for CSP and get a higher limit. Anwyay, at least we had some good news!!!
Message 44 of 49
Bsong
Regular Contributor

@kampfer09 wrote:
Update: I finally got approved for their SIG VISA for $7k with 7.75% interest. This have been my highest CL on a single card since most of card ranging from $1.2k - $3.5k. So hopefully with 6 months time I'll apply for CSP and get a higher limit. Anwyay, at least we had some good news!!!

CONGRATS! Do you know which report they used to approve your credit card? 

Message 45 of 49
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

They use TU for membership and CC for LOC they use EQ on me.
Message 46 of 49
kanokphan
Valued Member

Woohoo! Congratulations!! Woman Very Happy

Starting Score: 592 Current Score: 632
Goal Score: 750

NFCU#7,500 NFL#900 AMZ STORE CARD#1,200 VICTORIAS#500 AMZ CHASE#400 DISCOVER#1500 CAP1#500 BML PAYPAL#500 BML HP#2,000 USAA CLASS PLAT MC#1,000 EXP#250 HSN#500 JCrew#250
Message 47 of 49
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

awesome!!!!  Thats great news!!

If you don't mind me asking what is your income on the app? low, med, high?  And your EQ score?

I'm trying to guesstimate what my CL will be Smiley Wink   I am excited to apply!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 48 of 49
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I put around $65k and EQ & TU 700. Just make sure you can back up what your income is because they might ask for pay stub for verification. So be prepared for it.
Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.