jc2
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU February A/R

Thank you

Message 11 of 24
jc2
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know if its true that one now has to wait 6mos between CLI's? I read conflicting things re this.

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't read that before so, unless it's new, I don't think that's the case. Again it COULD be new info but I've gotten more than one CLI in a period shorter than 6 months
Message 13 of 24
jc2
Regular Contributor

Thank you. have you had those recently?

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Within 12 months yeah. Haven't tried since because $49k with them is good enough for me
Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Keep an eye on the NFCU CLI thread. They'll all be in there either happy or sad lol

Very True!!!

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked my Equifax and I actually received and AR-NFCU back on 2/28/17 and previously on 1/3/17

Anyone with similar luck?

I just hit my 3rd statement a few days ago and wil be hitting my 90 days around 3/13. Seeing as how I just got my most recent AR on 2/28, would I be safe requesting a CLI around 3/15?

Thanks in advance

Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just checked my Equifax and I actually received and AR-NFCU back on 2/28/17 and previously on 1/3/17

Anyone with similar luck?

I just hit my 3rd statement a few days ago and wil be hitting my 90 days around 3/13. Seeing as how I just got my most recent AR on 2/28, would I be safe requesting a CLI around 3/15?

Thanks in advance

Yes, that would be ideal

Message 18 of 24
jc2
Regular Contributor

My EQ shows AR on 2/28 as well

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new to NFCU - how would I know when they've done AR? I use credit karma and CCT and neither of those show soft inquiries.
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.