Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship Rewards bonus? When?

tag
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

NFCU Flagship Rewards bonus? When?

Does anyone know how often a sign up bonus comes along for the NFCU Flagship card?

For the past month os so I thin there's been a GoRewards bonus.  Now it looks like there's a CashRewards bonus being offered.

I'm new to NFCU so never really paid attention to their cards.  But the Flagship is what I want.  

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
empiror22
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship Rewards bonus? When?

they have like 4-5 cards and run signup bonus on each every 4,5,6 months it seems.  so most likely in the next 3 months they should, however i think they had a special for flagship in Feb or March (i don't think they had one after) so probably august or Sept would be my guess.

Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I just got the goRewards last month and this makes me wonder if there is a bonus on it. I honestly can't remember. I'll have to research it.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nobody here knows when next promo is going to come up for Flagship Rewards, and if they do they probably won't say since it's business sensitive information.  I'd say when their analysts and marketing team see a need for it with their numbers and other metrics they focus on. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.