Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU GoRewards card 0% Offer Now......

tag
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

NFCU GoRewards card 0% Offer Now......

So NFCU is now offering the %0 apr for 6 months and 20,000 rewrads points after 3k spend on new credit cards right now, well hubby was approved for the card July 30th.

My question is....does any one know (or have experience with this) if they will give him the offer if  he calls or sends a secure mesage, since it was such a short time since he got approved for the card and when they started this offer??

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU GoRewards card 0% Offer Now......

Are you saying he was approved before he saw the offer?  I apped in June and received the offer.   I would definitely give them a call

Message 2 of 10
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

I dont believe the offer was listed when he was approved, he applied while I was sleeping... while talking to the Rep on the phone about his PLOC. Thanks I'll have him call them

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The offer went to cashRewards for a couple weeks in July and now back to Go Rewards.

edit: curious as well so following along

Message 4 of 10
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The offer went to cashRewards for a couple weeks in July and now back to Go Rewards.

Intersting. Does anyone know whether you can convert one card type to another? Say I actually want the cashRewards card but I also want a bonus (i.e. apply for go rewards and convert later on)?

Message 5 of 10
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Intersting. Does anyone know whether you can convert one card type to another? Say I actually want the cashRewards card but I also want a bonus (i.e. apply for go rewards and convert later on)?

I guess I'll call tomorrow - I have a nRewards that's been open a long time. I was tod they were going to convert it to a GoRewards, but I haven't received a new card yet.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

From my research I've heard that it is very easy to do a PC from one card to another.  A quick secure message to them should be able to do it and they'll mail the new card to you shortly.

I originally planned for the GoRewards, but at the time I apped only the CashRewards had a signup bonus.  So got the CashRewards and in a couple months I'll switch to the GoRewards.  Or maybe app for the GoRewards to get its signup bonuses.

Message 7 of 10
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

From my research I've heard that it is very easy to do a PC from one card to another.  A quick secure message to them should be able to do it and they'll mail the new card to you shortly.

I originally planned for the GoRewards, but at the time I apped only the CashRewards had a signup bonus.  So got the CashRewards and in a couple months I'll switch to the GoRewards.  Or maybe app for the GoRewards to get its signup bonuses.

+1

Other folks on the board have reported being able to PC from one card to another with ease.  Depending on the PC, there can also be an APR adjustment as well.

Message 8 of 10
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Sweet! Thanks everyone!
Message 9 of 10
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I just PC the other day from Flagship to GO Rewards. Got my new card in the mail yesterday (very quick) and it is the same account # . Dont know if I will get the bonus? I did it so I would no longer have to pay the AF on the Flagship.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.