Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU HELP!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU HELP!!

My dW is going to apply for a credit card.. sge is a joint owner on my account.. i make 38,000 and she makes 10,000 shes parrt time......online it sayd to put personal income... but when i added her as joint iwner i asked the lady if she decides one day to apply for credit can dhe input hhi dince bribg sn joint oener means whatever is mines is hers...she said yes.. so whats the best thing to do here.... should she do it online or by phobe???....she has teo amex in the $9,000 and a citi at $2000 and credit steps cap1 at $300....help please...
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU HELP!!

@Anonymous wrote:
My dW is going to apply for a credit card.. sge is a joint owner on my account.. i make 38,000 and she makes 10,000 shes parrt time......online it sayd to put personal income... but when i added her as joint iwner i asked the lady if she decides one day to apply for credit can dhe input hhi dince bribg sn joint oener means whatever is mines is hers...she said yes.. so whats the best thing to do here.... should she do it online or by phobe???....she has teo amex in the $9,000 and a citi at $2000 and credit steps cap1 at $300....help please...

Looks like your phone goofed up a little..

Online always.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

So what exactly is the question? You can do anything with NFCU by phone.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The question is put hhi or personel income
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The question is put hhi or personel income

Who's applying? You or her?

Do HHI.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Her
Message 6 of 8
Lemondrops63
Valued Member

Nixon- too funny Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Use HHI

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.