Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU I just love this credit union

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU I just love this credit union

Few days ago I post that I got approve for the first credit card on my record and so I saw about the navcheck and decide to apply for it but I tought it was like a personal loan so by mistake a app for a personal loan of 1000 $ was given the conditional approval so I fax documents and today its on my accounts page. So after that I still decide to app for a navchek so I ask a CSR about it n she say the name is line of overdraft or something like that not navcheck she said that I could try n app for it I said well try on n so I got approve again for 500 line of overdraft or something like im just waiting for my documents on the mail withing a few weeks and done Smiley Happy she said it would be available on the account on Tuesday since holyday and all. I'm so happy NFCU WILL BE MY CREDIT UNION FOR RLTHE REST OF MY LIFE Smiley Happy LOVE THEM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
XxRaVeNxX
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU I just love this credit union

Hey, quick question...everyone talks of this NavCheck...how is their overdraft any different than the overdraft from say...US Bank?

Chase Southwest $5000 - November 2012 Wal Mart $1000 - November 2012 NFCU Visa $5,000 - Sept 2012 NFCU NavCheck $3,000 - October 2012 Amazon $900 - Aug 2012 Kay's Jewlery $2700 - Aug 2012 Buckle $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Roaman's $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Capital One Secured $225 - April 2012 Capital One Platinum $2500 - July 2012
Message 2 of 3
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU I just love this credit union

Because i can write checks from the loc and not empty my account. You can use it just like a cash credit card. Or transfer your checking balance to your savings use your check card and buy your big purchase and then transfer your cash back to checking. You don't have to overdraft to use it. No fee's either if you do over draw your account
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.