Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU I just want to know your answer..

tag
indecison
Regular Contributor

NFCU I just want to know your answer..

Thanks to the kind community here I opened up an account with NFCU on Friday of last week at a local branch. I have been waiting for months to do so since I was closing on a house. I closed on the house at 9:00 AM (table funded) and was at the branch by 1:00 PM. While I was at it I applied for a cash rewards card. I found out over the weekend they wanted address verification which I promptly took to the local branch on monday. I called today to make sure they got what they needed and did not need anything else. I was told they have everything and they are still reviewing the app and I should know something in a day or so. About an hour after the call I was online and checked my app status. The status is now gone where it was in review before. So now I wonder what the heck that means?? I just want to know dang it...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU I just want to know your answer..

I think you got declined Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 4
indecison
Regular Contributor

Actually got a text about an hour after posting this and was approved! Logged in this morning and was approved for 5K. I am happy with this considering I had a BK discharged in March of 09. I will be saying good by to some crap cards very soon!

Message 3 of 4
ImprovingYouth
Regular Contributor

5k VERY NICE!

Age: 22 //Cards: Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Visa, Discover IT, CreditOne, CapOne Quicksilver, CapOne Cash, Walmart, Barclaycard, Citibank BestBuy, NavyFederal Visa Signature cashRewards //AAoA: 1 Year 3 Months (but going down quickly Smiley Tongue) //CK:692, Sesame:656
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.