Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU.....INQUIRIES

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU.....INQUIRIES

Does anyone have any data points on whether NFCU is inquiry sensitive on the NFCU rewards or other cards? THANKS

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
itspnutbutterkellytime
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU.....INQUIRIES

I applied and was approved for my Go Rewards card with about 10 inq's on each report. I don't think they are inquiry sensitive. Hope this helps!

FICO8 Scores as of 2022 MAY 18:

FICO Auto 2/4/5 Scores as of 2021 JULY 21:

FICO Bankcard 2/4/5 Scores as of 2021 JULY 21:

FICO Mortgage 2/4/5 Scores as of 2021 JULY 21:
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 30+ on EX.....Same on  TU...EQ..20.....IN  Illinois they pull EQ and that score is 645

Message 3 of 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

No I don't think they are inquiry sensitive, they can be sensitive to new accounts for me anyways I was given a denial for that reason . They always heavily weigh DTI and UTi
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

No.  I agree with the other posters.  They don't seem to be inquiry sensitive at all.  I had probably 10 inquiries on the credit report they pulled for my cc app and was approved. 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have about 13 new accounts this past year....probally too many for them...all good and clean on my file..but lots of activity this yeer

Message 6 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Id wager Navy weighs more on income, utilization and debt to income ratio. Id love to see if people would always include these 3 data points when approved, it would certainly be ...enlighteningSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 15
Glen_M
Frequent Contributor

Considering how pull-happy NFCU is itself, it would seem odd for them to be sensitive to high numbers of inquiries.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My income is 105000, UTI is 18-20 %....out of 27 accts....5 carry balances....however, lots of these new accts in the last yr with lots of Inq...

Message 9 of 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

You maybe taking a risk with your UTi anything over 10 %
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.