cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET

Established Contributor

NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET

Got approved for this LOC 7-9 but it's still not reporting.  Does it usually take this long?? 

 

I haven't used it yet.......does that make a difference as to  whether it reports??

 

Just ordered checks for LOC today thought don't have plans for using them at this time; just thought I should have some on hand.  Read an older  post on this forum that indicated the method of repayment affects how this LOC is reported, ie:  if you  pay a % of total,  it's revolving,  but if you pay a set amount monthly it's reported as installment.   Is this still the case??

 

 

 

 

 

 

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET


rom828 wrote:

Got approved for this LOC 7-9 but it's still not reporting.  Does it usually take this long?? 

 

I haven't used it yet.......does that make a difference as to  whether it reports??

 

Just ordered checks for LOC today thought don't have plans for using them at this time; just thought I should have some on hand.  Read an older  post on this forum that indicated the method of repayment affects how this LOC is reported, ie:  if you  pay a % of total,  it's revolving,  but if you pay a set amount monthly it's reported as installment.   Is this still the case??

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hi rom828,

 

My LOC reports to all three CBs. I have never used my NavChek LOC. All three of my CBRs calculate my LOC as a revolving CL.

 

My LOC statement date from NFCU is the same as my checking account, the 9th of each month.

 

I suspect it will report for you soon. 

Message 2 of 25
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET

Thanks for the fast response, plasticman!

 

Guess I'll just be patient! Smiley Happy

 

 

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 3 of 25
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET

Both my CC with them reported pretty quickly so would be surprised that the LOC is not.  I was just approved for the LOC last week.  Do you know if I can access it if I haven't received the checks yet as I need to pay for something with it ASAP.
Starting Scores 10/12: EQ 460 (FICO)/TU 502 (FAKO)/EX 474 (FAKO)
(7/14): EQ 572 (FICO)/TU 624 (FICO)/ EX 612 (FICO)

Current (2016): EQ 605 (FICO)/TU 657 (FICO)/EX 646 (FICO)




Message 4 of 25
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET

Have you sent back a required signed document by NFCU for the LOC yet?
Message 5 of 25
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET


plasticman wrote:
Have you sent back a required signed document by NFCU for the LOC yet?

If your question is for me the answer is yes.  Do you know if I can access the money & pay it on my NFCU Visa & then I can use the Visa to pay for this other bill I need to pay? 

Starting Scores 10/12: EQ 460 (FICO)/TU 502 (FAKO)/EX 474 (FAKO)
(7/14): EQ 572 (FICO)/TU 624 (FICO)/ EX 612 (FICO)

Current (2016): EQ 605 (FICO)/TU 657 (FICO)/EX 646 (FICO)




Message 6 of 25
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET

You cannot transfer funds from your NFCU Visa or MC to pay NavChek. You can transfer funds from your checking account to pay NavChek.
Message 7 of 25
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET


plasticman wrote:
Have you sent back a required signed document by NFCU for the LOC yet?

I did send back the documents and the LOC is listed under my accounts on line, so maybe they're just a little slow reporting.

 

 

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 8 of 25
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET

rom828,

 

When you go online, look at your last checking account statement and see if the LOC has a statement date as well.

Message 9 of 25
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC NOT REPORTED YET


plasticman wrote:

rom828,

 

When you go online, look at your last checking account statement and see if the LOC has a statement date as well.


Navcheck LOC shows last statement date 8-20-09. 

 

Maybe it will report after the 9-20 statement??

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 10 of 25