Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU LOC???

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

NFCU LOC???

how do you determine what line of credit you actually want for the NFCU LOC. I've been staring at the screen for about 20 minutes...like ummmm 500 or 5000???

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
indecison
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU LOC???

When I applied for mine I did not want to go for the full 15K because I thught I might feel like I was being greedy. I went for 10K instead. Just got off the phone with them and was approved. I have read that they will counter though if theey do not want to give you what your asking for.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went for the full 20k with PSECU and was accepted. It's a shared CL between a LOC and a Visa. I figured if they didn't want to give that high, they would counter.

Message 3 of 5
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

oh wow thank you so much! I went for 2000. Comfortable for me, low enough to pay off in a month if I have too and extra cushion for sure. Maybe they will give me higher than I ask for huh?? Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

With PSECU, just because you request it, does not mean you actually have to use it or all of it. I just went the full 20k to keep utilization down.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.