southernbella

NFCU Luv

I applied on-line for NFCU membership last week with a minimal $50 deposit into savings.  I have already been approved for an 18K nRewards card, a 5K LOC, and a 30K auto loan preapproval. Their customer service is one of the best I have dealt with in years!

EQ  688

TU  704

EX  699

Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: NFCU Luv

Congrats! NFCU is the deal!
Here we go again...
Established Contributor
mt2va

Congrats to you.  NFCU absolutely rocks!  In may they approved me for a V & MC.  My first CC in many years.  Last month they approved me for a re-fi on my auto loan.  My CL are much much lower than most report here but my scores are lower as well.  And at least NFCU would show me some luv when no one else will.  The only other CC I've managed to score are 2 from Sears.  (not sure why as I can't get any other Citibank or HSBC backed CC)  But I reached my goal to re-fi my car so I plan to just let things grow for now. 

Gardening since: 4/16/14
Starting Scores 10/12: EQ 460 (FICO)/TU 502 (FAKO)/EX 474 (FAKO)
7/13: EQ 517 (FICO)/TU 546 (FAKO)/EX 581 (FAKO)
Current (4/14): EQ 580 (FICO)/TU 611 (FICO)/ EX 603 (FICO)

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Congrats to you both!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+