Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Member Mall 9pts/$ spent: Coastal.com

tag
USF813
Frequent Contributor

NFCU Member Mall 9pts/$ spent: Coastal.com

If anyone is in need of ordering new contact lenses or glasses, coastal.com is offering 9pts for every $1 spent. Not a bad deal, and the prices seem reasonable. A box of 24 Oasys lenses is $98! That's a year supply if you strech a pair out for a month (and take them out every night), rather than replace them every two weeks. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
jmcmillan
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Member Mall 9pts/$ spent: Coastal.com

I'm glad I read this... I was just about to head to Costco to get my contacts.
Message 2 of 8
USF813
Frequent Contributor

I'm glad you are able to take advantage of the bonus points and good prices. I do almost all my shopping via the member mall that i'm on a first name basis with my delivery guy!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Would like to add for all NFCU members it's 8 per $ with Barclay Rewards boost mall.
Message 4 of 8
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Just want to also post that the Barclays Rewards boost mall has Coastal.com for 8 per $, as well, for all of the Non-NFCU peoples.. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

topcashback.com is offering 17% on coastal.com, plus whatever the credit card you use gives you.

Message 6 of 8
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

topcashback.com is offering 17% on coastal.com, plus whatever the credit card you use gives you.

Dannngg, that's a pretty good amount. For someone ordering from here, what a bargain. Smiley Happy I need to start using that website. (topcashback.com)

Message 7 of 8
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Are my posts being deleted? I swear I just posted in here. :-/
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.