Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Members Mall

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Members Mall

Is the percentage cash/points back on top of what you already get (Cash Rewards 1.5% plus the members mall %) or the members mall % trumps the 1.5%?

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Members Mall

@Anonymous wrote:

Is the percentage cash/points back on top of what you already get (Cash Rewards 1.5% plus the members mall %) or the members mall % trumps the 1.5%?

I would like to know this as well. I wish there was a break down of rewards earned on nfcu site.

Here is what i have experienced so far. I often shop on walmart.com through membermall

I have used mostly my walmart master card for purchases through membermall and i have earned 5% cashback total each time. 3% from walmart mc for shopping on walmart.com and 2% on nfcu rewards. And everytime after shipping membermall notifies me of the rewards earned.

Last 3 orders that i placed were using NFCU more amex and i have got bunch of points but havnt received any rewards email from membermall , for those, so i am yet calculate how much reward points i earned.

Before i got more amex i just had nfcu visa cash rewards and with walmart mc usage they would credit extra 2% to my casg rewards.

For the last 3 purchases  i have used nfcu more amex membermall portal. I am gonna calculate rewards earned and update here.

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just made my first purchase through Members Mall at a store that I shop at regularly. I used my NFCU Cash Rewards Card which should get me 1.5%, the store on members mall shows 4 pts per $. Question is do I get that on top of the 1.5% or in lieu of?

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is in addition to. So if there is a deal of ihg hotels for 4% cash back, you will get a total of 5.5% cash back = 1.5% + 4%
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have a mall for members?! I knew I picked the wrong CU when I went with PenFed.
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

They have an online members mall that you link to from your account online. I think almost every store is on there and other services, hotels etc. It's incredible!

I used it for the first time today and on top of a 20% discount that the store was giving I will get 5.5% back from NFCU! Wow, what a deal!

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that's awesome news!

Thank you @ohokwhy!

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yw! You should except to see your additional cash back immediately, although I'm not positive anymore.

I haven't used it in a while but I know that they switched who administers the mall. The company who does it now is called Cartera Commerce.

USAA's member shop mall also uses Cartera Commerce and they completely suck. With USAA's, you have to wait 60 days before your additional cash back shows up.

Idk if NFCU will still show up immediately or now will also have the 60 waiting period since they moved to Cartera Commerce.

Post back here if you can to update us on if you have to wait 60 days or not.
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I shopped at oldnavy.com through member mall today as i had 50$ in old navy rewards ( used oldnavy visa) and i made 250 points using membermall as it has a deal of 5points per dollar. And like i said before i get 5% cash back on walmart using walmart mc & member mall combo
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you not have to use your NFCU cc at the member mall? (I haven’t used the mall, I typically use Discover or Amex deals).

Also another question, for those of you that have NFCU cards that come in Visa or MC, when you apply, do you specify which you’d like? Or do they just send you whichever? (I’m not apping, I’m just curious). 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.