Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Members Mall

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Members Mall

I can answer the first part of your question. No, according to the T&C you don't have to use a NFCU CC to get the additional CB. You can use any card, doesn't have to be a card from NFCU.

I can't attest to it as I personally always have used my NFCU Cash Rewards card, but looks like another poster has done so successfully
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

will do!

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@justagirl

I thought that you had to use your Navy card.

Message 13 of 18
kugel
Valued Contributor

I understand I need to use the nfcu to get the mall cash back ,
do I need to log in to the store via the nfcu website mall or I can go directly to the store site in order to get the cash back?
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to login to NFCU website and click membermall listed besides rewards under your nfcu visa or amex cards. Only through that link you can earn rewards if you place order and you can use any credit card , does not need to be nfcu CC. Like i said i have tested this with walmart mc for a 100$ purchase , i got 3$ statement credit from walmart mc while nfcu added 2$ rewards to my account .

Message 15 of 18
kugel
Valued Contributor

So it’s for online only not in store?
Message 16 of 18
Scupra
Super Contributor

@kugel wrote:
So it’s for online only not in store?

Correct, online member mall purchases only

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 17 of 18
kugel
Valued Contributor

Ok thanks got it and any cc can be used
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.