Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Members' STARTING CLs

tag
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Members' STARTING CLs

I received the cashRewards with a $7K limit and several charge-offs, albeit all paid.  They pulled 607 EQ, which has one collection that is due to be removed.  I'm so happy with it and hope it helps me rebuild my highly neglected score.  I'm afraid to take that balance over $1K, though.

And I stare at my statement, too. Smiley Happy  Also because NFCU is where I throw all my extra cash. ;D

Message 21 of 36
luvsandyshores
Regular Contributor

cashRewards

My EQ was down around 635 due to high utilization.  Only negatives were an unpaid medical collection and a 30 day late, both over 6 years old.

CH13 confirmed 1/2016
Message 22 of 36
wmcodywilson
New Contributor

1. nRewards Visa

2. 6k limit

3. TU (See sig) I have a bunch of derogs but have been clean since the beginning of the year.

Side note - I cant believe I was approved!

*edited CL. Too much reading into what other people had lol

Starting Score: EQ 489 1/2012 TU 493 1/2012
Current Score: EQ 547 5/2012 TU 562 5/2012
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 36
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Although I opened a NFCU account of Friday and don't have my user ID in the mail yet, I couldn't wait and decided to call in to apply for an nRewards Visa.

Just approved for $14k, 13.99% APR.  NFCU is AWESOME!

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 24 of 36
CS800
Super Contributor

1. What CC did you pick? = cash rewards
2. What was starting CL? = $28K
3. What CR was pulled for the CL and what was your score? Any negatives on your CR? TU 704 .. last derog in 2009 - one 30 day late. Have a paid charge off in 2007

Message 25 of 36
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

Great CL Dave! May I ask do you have any negatives on your reports? What is your utilization like? Income verification? High income?
Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vist Platinum

no baddies, I don't know what they pulled becasue when I got it I was not credit savvy at all!

Message 27 of 36
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Whereis750:

I am a soldier.  Including housing allowances, food allowances, incentive pays, and bonuses, my annual income is somewhere around $60,000.  I have 3 paid charge offs that are between 4 and 5 years old.  My utilization is below 20%.  My FICOs are as listed in my sig.   NFCU is an exclusive credit union for US Armed Forces, other DoD personnel, and their families.  Obviously, they are generous and lienient toward their members.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 28 of 36
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Who all got the MasterCard version of the Platinum?

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 29 of 36
dbslove
Contributor

I just signed up yesterday and was able to find my access id, will i need my user name to apply or do i have to call in to apply?

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.