Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Membership Verification

tag
BKFireFly
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU Membership Verification

Final update: No Membership FOR me. Spoke to an investigator today (she was mean as heck). Sponsor a/C not active so he can't sponsor me. Asked what about once a member always a member - told me that did not apply.
***Nothing Beats a try but a Fail*** I refuse to fail, success is the only option.
Message 61 of 83
navistar
Regular Contributor

too bad. guess your sig does not apply anymore.

MyFico Equifax - 691
MyFico Experian - 692
Barclay Transunion - 682 (Last Updated 03/21/14)

Citi Diamond Preferred - $2,300 / Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage - $5,600 / Barclay - $4,600 / GE Care Credit - $1,000
Current Utilization - 52% / AAoA - 6yrs
Message 62 of 83
BKFireFly
Regular Contributor

I don't understand.
***Nothing Beats a try but a Fail*** I refuse to fail, success is the only option.
Message 63 of 83
kaye1003

I called after fax and they stated I should receive my packet within 7-10 business days. 

Yay  worth the verification process

Message 64 of 83
BKFireFly
Regular Contributor

Congrats Kaye
Message 65 of 83
kaye1003

@pretty lady I have similar scores to yours. What limit did you get on your NFCU card?

Message 66 of 83
ambivalent
Established Contributor

@kaye1003 wrote:

@Anonymous lady I have similar scores to yours. What limit did you get on your NFCU card?

My cash rewards card is at 6K right now.  The go rewards is only 800 (odd limit that I requested...who knows why).

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 67 of 83
watch44
Frequent Contributor

I'm rooting for you OP. You've shown the type of "can do" attitude that would have made you a great serviceman if things had been different. But have you looked into any other cu's tho like local ones and Alliant, DCU, NASA, SDFCU etc?

(Hover over pics for details) 
FICO:  TU 731 (05/14/14)   EX 749 (04/24/14)   EQ 684 (02/05/14)   Goal 700
FAKO:  TU 761 (05/20/14)   EX 761 (05/20/14)   EQ 743 (05/20/14)
Message 68 of 83
BKFireFly
Regular Contributor

Thanks watch. I feel defeated but don't want to give up. My plan is to join after my masters. (I'm only 30) so I have a.little wiggle room.
Message 69 of 83
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Good thing is that there are plenty of other lenders to build your business with.
Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 70 of 83
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.