Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU NAVcheck

tag
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

NFCU NAVcheck

OK...I slipped and stepped out of the garden but I think it was completely worth it. I was approved for 15K NAVCheck! Score at the time of approval was EQ 714 with 2 paid collections - both 1 month shy of falling and utilit of 6%. Initially got a conditional approval and had to fax in 2 pay stubs and last bank statement but once I did that, they approved me within 15 minutes. NFCU is the best!  And I know I have said this before but I think I can return to the garden (if they will let me back in again) now that I have satisfied the app itch for at least the next year. Next app? VA home loan.

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
A_Madel
Contributor

Re: NFCU NAVcheck

Gotta love Navy! Congrats! Smiley Happy

Current: EQ 791 / TU 788 / EX 752 FICO's (MyFico, Oct 2012)

*** NFCU Plat | USAA CR Amex | PenFed TR Amex | BOA Gold | JP Morgan Select | Amex BCP | Amex PRG | USAA Plat ***
Message 2 of 7
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

say that again just hit the LUV button again got instant increase from 12,000 to 20,000 on my Visa Nrewards less than a second dont know if its hard Im not worry about INQ I just Bump Off 8 just another Navyfed fan checking in.

Message 3 of 7
A_Madel
Contributor

OMG. Awesome! Just in time for the weekend. You should probably count on a hard inq, they usually always do for anything you initiate.
Current: EQ 791 / TU 788 / EX 752 FICO's (MyFico, Oct 2012)

*** NFCU Plat | USAA CR Amex | PenFed TR Amex | BOA Gold | JP Morgan Select | Amex BCP | Amex PRG | USAA Plat ***
Message 4 of 7
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Congrats!!! Navy is great!

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 5 of 7
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
aloush11
Regular Contributor

I applied for the NavCheck on 8/24 and was reviewed and approved today (8/25). I was stunned!!!! The details are below, I also applied for the credit card today, this the last time I Apply until 9/2013!!!!! 

Credit pulled Eq, TU

Over 30 inq in the last 2 years

EQ AAoA 3.6

TU AAoA 2.4

Utl is at 8%

Largest CL is 5.5k

2 years post 7BK!

Conditions 2 Paystubs and 1 bank statement

monthly income is $4500

Amount $10k

APR 13%

Never been more excited! I Don't need the LOC but its goanna be great for emergencies, I can't wait for the Credit Card app to be reviewed to see what the limit will be on that!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.