Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU NIT frequency

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU NIT frequency

Hey all! 

I am looking to see if anyone knows the frequency that NFCU does their NIT offers. I am looking to get scuba certification and a dive trip under my belt in the next couple months and would lke to transfer that charge to NFCU card if possible to take advantage of that offer. I didn't know how often the offer that, or if it is around the same time/season. NFCU are my lower interest cards with highest credit line so that is where I am going to either transfer the balance, or just charge it there to begin with. Thanks for all the help!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU NIT frequency

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey all! 

I am looking to see if anyone knows the frequency that NFCU does their NIT offers. I am looking to get scuba certification and a dive trip under my belt in the next couple months and would lke to transfer that charge to NFCU card if possible to take advantage of that offer. I didn't know how often the offer that, or if it is around the same time/season. NFCU are my lower interest cards with highest credit line so that is where I am going to either transfer the balance, or just charge it there to begin with. Thanks for all the help!

Forgive me, NIT? is this no interest transfer maybe?

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the no interest on the balance transfer.

Message 3 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I know they ran a 2.99% BT deal back in February (?), which I took advantage of for a few months.

I think there was a 0% offer a few months after that, but I didn't get the offer, I'm assuming since I had already taken advantage of the 2.99% offer.  Many others did get the offer, though.

I tend to use them for very short-term BTs, so it's possible I've not received offers they have sent out to others. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 Uncle B
I've got spend under that 0% (like $500)
and some under the 2.99% offer but haven't seen
Another offer come down the pike via info from Navy
or shared here (and EVERYTHING gets put on blast here😂) so I doubt there's been another offer since at least last year.
Message 5 of 7
stellar
Established Contributor

I think they usually do those after the holidays like Jan/Feb.  But you could always message them and ask if they have an offer for you.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.