cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Nav Check CLI + Auto Loan Approval!

tag
civilitermortuse
Valued Member

NFCU Nav Check CLI + Auto Loan Approval!

My current scores are low 600's and utilization is high.

I was approved for a $25k auto loan with NFCU - on Monday, they pulled Equifax of course, I have no Lates and no Baddies - Today after reading a few things I decided to go for my full Nav Check from $5k to $15k and boom, 30 min later I got the approval message!

Thanks for all the info, once utilization is down I will be going for a CLI on my Cash rewards from 10k to 25k and apply for the Flagship card.  - I had 4 Inq on Equifax at the time as well and my average age of accounts is only 5 months just to help people out.  

Not sure what my fico is but my fako is in the low 600's.

Anyway, I am very excited about the CLI and the Auto Loan and I love NFCU!

Thanks everyone for all of the information!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Nav Check CLI + Auto Loan Approval!

Congrats! Looks like you have the trifecta going w/ NFCU ( loan + CC + NAVCHECK )

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
civilitermortuse
Valued Member

Re: NFCU Nav Check CLI + Auto Loan Approval!

@CashOnDelivery wrote:
Congrats! Looks like you have the trifecta going w/ NFCU ( loan + CC + NAVCHECK )

Thanks - I hope to get the Flagship card in August once my utilization goes down and the loan has had time to report. Then I want to get the Cash and Flagship up to 25k Each - My income is around $145k / year right now so proof of income should be no issue.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.