Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Navcheck

tag
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Navcheck

Got my loan docs today and faxed them back. Still haven't rec'd my CC yet.

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 18
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

Congrats! It should be showing up under "My Accounts" really soon. Still not sure how much longer before it starts reporting...still not showing up. Guess I will just keep waiting.

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Message 12 of 18
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

They rec'd it 2 days ago and yesterday I was told it would be showing up this morning after an agent spoke with the loan department. Still nothing and when I called to ask, one lady says it can take a week after they receive it. Is the loan department always this confused, it's been like this since I applied. CC departments hasn't been this confusing. Has anyone else had this experience with the loan dept?

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine says conditionaly approve I guess that I have to. Fax them or email them pay stubs I really wanna it Smiley Happy does any of you guys know the process I mean after I send them the documments??? They need? Or how it is
Message 14 of 18
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

As far as the conditionally approved status, mine was finalized at the start of August and it still shows "conditionally approved" on the status page. So who knows - that may never change.But no big deal on that.

Have you called them yet to see what they may need from you? More than likely, they need to verify your income or something like that - bank statement, couple of paycheck stubs, that sort of thing. They can tell you how much you were approved for and your APR when you call in. Congrats and keep us posted!

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Message 15 of 18
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

My navcheck is finally showing up as of Saturday morning after a horrific cs experience with loans. I called the day I faxed it to make sure thy rec'd it alright. Rep told me the loan guys who process were gone and said he couldn't check for the fax (found out later this was incorrect as he could have pulled the imaging) called back the next day, asked rep if image of fax was fine including signature as the fax I used wasn't mine and didn't provide a full page pic confirmation. She contacted loan dept. and assured me everything was just fine and she could see signature. Also said I should see navcheck the next day online after overnight processing. I call the next day when I don't see it and I'm told to call back later as loan dept not in for another 2 hrs. Call back as instructed and rep tries to dismiss me saying the aren't in yet. I advised her of what time prev rep told me and she says hold on I'll check. She pulls image and says signature not showing on fax. I got upset considering prev rep the day before specifically said they did. She half apologizes andsays I was given incorrect info, tells me to fax again and ask if there is anything else she can help me with. I say yes, I'd like to have that called pull. She puts me on hold and hands me off to a supervisor. He says he will pull call and apologizes. Asks me to refax and call back in 2 hours and he will try to do what he can. I then ask for his personal line. I refax and my apt complex tries to recharge me statorg it's not their fault it didn't go through. I was already upset so I just brushed it off and left. I called sup back 3 hrs later. He says he has been trying to contact specific woman who recd fax as it is not in imaging yet. We get disconnected but he doesn't call me back. I call back 30 mins or so later and rep gets me over to him. He mentions something about phone system failing andsnowing unable to reach specific loan lady. Then says nothing he can do until I suggest he contact anothe loan officer. He then puts me on hold and does so and after comes back and say I'll see my navcheck Tuesday due to holiday. He says to use my cc for the cash I may need to pull and he will move over to navcheck Tuesday and refund any fees and interests. (this was after asking what if I needed to use it, explaining agent who gave me wrong info--he was able to pull call and see I was right). Saturday navcheck shows up and now it's on my tu credit report as a loc. not on EQ and haven't checked ex yet. 

Message 16 of 18
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

My NavCheck finally showed up on my EQ and TU reports today. Still not on EX but expect it to show up in the next few days. Kind of strange as TU is usually the last to report any changes and EX is usually the first. But never the less, it finally showed up.

Message 17 of 18
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

I'm surprised I just got my Navcheck and it's already on TU (it's my second slowest), maybe they report them all on the same time each month?

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.