Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU November AR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU November AR

I paid in full each month after the statement cut, didn't make any multiple payments or anything like that.  The first 3 months statement balances were $50, $830, and $80.  I currently have around $350 on the card.

Message 41 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgogne:   Thank you! I definitely had three statements when I applied, I believe it was either the same day or the next day of the 3rd statement posting.  The rejection letter is dated 4 days after the 3rd statement.  The letter shows they pulled equifax again 4 days after the 3rd statement, and the only reason for denial listed is "credit card account is too new".  The only thing I can think that would have changed over the last few weeks is the soft pull, so maybe there is something to it.

Message 42 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the data points jw2016 and congrats again on the nice CLI!!

Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

The last time I asked for an increase was June of last year. So I thought I would go for the max (currently at $10k). My AR was 11/6 and I pulled the trigger today. It said  something along the line of decisions take 24 hours. Is that because it was done after hours? Also, since the AR was 11/6. Will a hard pull be necessary? Trying to determine if I should call and say nevermind.

Message 44 of 60
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey FYB , unfortunately if you didn't get an instant approval or counter offer then it's definitely going to be a HP , those who have tried to call to cancel lately have not been too lucky . You would literally need to call as soon as you got the 24 hr message. Just let it play out and I'm sure you will do well !
Message 45 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Hey FYB , unfortunately if you didn't get an instant approval or counter offer then it's definitely going to be a HP , those who have tried to call to cancel lately have not been too lucky . You would literally need to call as soon as you got the 24 hr message. Just let it play out and I'm sure you will do well !

That is what I thought. Thank you for responding!

Message 46 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

They didn't like me this time.
Message 47 of 60
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

They don't like me neither 😕 no worries FYB
Message 48 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even if you call immediately it's still a HP. I think it's done by the system automatically now.
Message 49 of 60
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Even if you call immediately it's still a HP. I think it's done by the system automatically now.

not true, I did a cancel the other day - no hp.  it says manual review for a reason, its not going to a bigger computer lol

Message 50 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.