Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Offers/NavChek ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Offers/NavChek ?

@bichonmom wrote:

I logged into my Navy acct and checked my offers tab. There was one credit-related offer:

Consolidate Your Debt Today with a Personal Loan
Our personal Unsecured Loans offer a fixed rate as low as 11.25% APR.* Apply today!

Thankfully, my util is low, so I don't need to consolidate any debt. However, I would like to get NavChek. I'm wondering if getting this "offer" (not pre-approval, just under the "offers.") increases my chances of being approved for NavChek.

Unfortunately my past exp w/apping for a CC and CLI w/them hasn't been so pleasant as it is for a lot of people. I've had delays of several days, hoops to jump through and low CL. So, as much as I'd like NavChek, I am really reluctant to app for anything else w/them.

Any thoughts about the "offer" and if it helps my chances?

BTW, just pulled my 3 in 1. Util is around 3%. 4 inq on EQ in last year and 5 inq on TU in last year. I've had my Navy CC since Nov 2011.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

I too have had my CC with NFCU since Oct 2011, and when I requested my first CLI it was denied after 1 day. Last Friday I called in and spoke with a CSR in Credit Services and requested another CLI and it was an instant approval from $3,000.00 to $22,000.00. The CSR said that first denial may have been because the account was too new. Give it a try, and the best part was NO Hard inquirySmiley Happy

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.